Re: New Pete video diary

   watching that video diary I just had to laugh because of Petes odd sense
of humor...it always does make me laugh....I only wish that I could view
them in better quality....like it would be great if pete released a WHO TOUR
2000  video with select songs and all the video diaries.....

     Another note.....July 3rd had to have been one of the best days of my
life.. THE WHO were awesome there were some messups as said earlier.  but
those really didn't matter to this 15 year old that never even thought he
would get to see them this summer.....it was a dream come true,.....and I
did have lawn seats and it did smell I can tell you that much.....but it was
also a little comical too....as a couple middle aged men tipped over in
front of me..hahah    hey but other than that it was awesome.!!
   -Seth

   P.S.  ...I would have really liked to of heard pure and easy..and I was
expecting it because the local radio station said they had an inside report
saying it would be played.