Spin review of PNC

Available online at:
http://www.spin.com/noise/news/2000/07/06/1/index.html#item3

I've placed [sic] to point out...well, you'll see.  On to Spin:

The Who Speak on Danish Fest, Deaths
Pete Townsend [sic] of The Who took time between sets at their show at the
PNC Bank Arts Center in New Jersey Saturday night to address the tragic
deaths of nine concert-goers earlier that day [sic - the day before] during
Pearl Jam's set at the Roskilde festival in Copenhagen. Townsend [sic]
indicated that he had given members of Pearl Jam a telephone call to offer
condolences and advice on handling with the tragedy. Who-lovers will
remember that 11 fans were killed in a stampede at a 1979 concert in
Cincinnati, OH. Spin.com's Ron Richardson (rrichardson@spinmag.com) also
provided a full report on the show:
The original mod band, with frontman Roger Daltry [sic] showing off an
amazing set of pectoral muscles and John Entwistle wearing an amazing pair
of red suede boots, ripped through classic tunes such as "The Kids Are
Alright," "Pinball Wizard," and songs that were to appear on Pete Townsend's
[sic] follow-up to Tommy, the never released concept album and rock opera
about the Internet [sic - I thought Tommy was released and it wasn't about
the Internet was it?], Lifehouse. (In the early '70s--way before there even
was an Internet, kids. Can you remember that far back?) The songs, including
"Baba O'Reilly" [sic] and "Won't Get Fooled Again," eventually made it on
Who's Next, but the project was scrapped. If you want to learn more about
Lifehouse go to www.petetownsend.com. [sic] And as if being ahead of the web
weren't enough, the band proves that they are still on the cutting edge by
releasing live tracks as an Internet-only album, The Blues to the Bush, at
www.musicmaker.com. You can make your own compilation disc from a selection
of live tracks available only on the site. If you prefer the old fashioned
way of hearing live music, catch the Who this summer and early fall here.

8. 14 Phoenix AZ - Desert Sky [sic - but I won't hold that against them]
8. 16 Los Angeles CA - Irvine Meadows
8. 19 Seattle WA - Gorge
8. 21 San Francisco CA - Shoreline Ampitheatre
8. 22 Sacramento CA - CC Valley Amphitheatre
8. 24 Denver CO - Pepsi Center
8. 25 Albuquerque NM - NM Mesa Del Sol
8. 27 Dallas TX - Reunion
8. 29 Houston TX - Woodlands
9. 24 Miami FL - Coral Sky
9. 26 Tampa FL - Ice Palace
9. 28 Atlanta GA - Phillips Arena
9. 30 Cleveland OH - Gund Arena
10. 02 Toronto Canada - ACC [probably sic]

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm