Sweet smell of excess & Thinking big

> Boston show was a blast, even from the lawn.  Ahhhhh, what sweet smells
out
> on the lawn ;-).

Kevin:

Yes, that IS a sweet smell, isn't it? Drifting through the air...ahhh,
bliss.

> have "Squeeze Box" performed by The Who accompanied by 100 topless
> accordionists!

Brian:

I'm just trying to imagine the logistics of this. I mean, first of all
assuming they're all women (otherwise he'd have lost me right away).
Finding 100 female players would be one thing. Then to get them topless.
No one ever said Pete Townshend thinks small.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML