Re: everyone complaining

> >I just feel so lucky to have Pete, Roger and John alive and touring
> >together.  If they want to play with 100 topless accordion players (as
they
> >once did in 1974), I'll deal with it.
>
> Okay, out with it.  What's the story on this one?

Another of Pete's television ideas that never came to anything.  He worked
from 1972-74 to line up a television special to star The Who.  Long Live
Rock was planned as the title and theme song.  At one point he planned to
have "Squeeze Box" performed by The Who accompanied by 100 topless
accordionists!

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm