Who tour!

Hey all!
Just a quick note.  Here visiting with the folks in DC.
Boston show was a blast, even from the lawn.  Ahhhhh, what sweet smells out
on the lawn ;-).
I thought the boys were great in Boston.  A little rough at times, but man
still awesome.
Nissan fared better.  A very tight show indeed.  John extended his 5:15 solo
into the simply divine.  I'm still in disbelief.
There was a discussion weeks ago about the weakness of The Who, and I felt it
was Pete's soloing.  I'm here to say, the man didn't hit a bum note all night
last night.  He is soloing with the best of them.  I can't think of a weak
link in the band at the moment.  It's simply unbelievable.
Saw Nissan with some old hard core Who friends from way back.  To a one, they
all agreed the show was amazing.  "One of the best Who shows I've seen in
over 25 years" was a quote from my party mentor Mike Schnall.
My  buddy Stu is in awe as well.
Well, we're "resting" today and then it's off to Camden tomorrow.
I've already met Keets, Derick, Phil, Majic Man (someone send this dude some
valume!!!! ;-) , Bjorn, and others I can't remember.  Good to meet these good
folk and to spend some time together.  Unfortunately my friends were always
pulling me to go do something.  I don't know how tailgating went at Nissan.
Since I no longer was needed to give Derick a ride, I was talked out of
driving (probably for the best ;-) , and my crew didn't want to leave our
reunion bar-b-q until late.
Looking forward to seeing Joe and others in philly!!  Stu and I will be there
early and alone, and ready to really blow the roof off the place.!!!!!!
Look for the Union Jack in the parking lot, and also in the Pit!!!
My expectations are way up for Philly.  Hoping they bring back Naked Eye!
All I can say is they did Bargain, and did it well.......very well.
Having a blast!!!

Kevin in VT
On tour with The Who!!