Notes from the Tour

Hi, all!

Just wanted to pass along a note from Kevin and Stu, who are on the
road with the Who.  We all saw them in Boston on Monday (great show!),
and l'm told last night's show in D.C. was even better.  Quote from
Kevin on the answering machine last night, "...looking forward to 7th
row in Philly!!!!"  I hope the boy makes it back in one piece!  I'm
sure he'll have lots to tell you about this weekend.

Take care, all.

-Kevin's wife (holding down the fort) in VT