Finally!

At the tender age of (yuk) 44,
I FINALLY SAW THE WHO!!!!!
I've been a fan since the '60's,
I've been subscribed to the Who digest for 5 or 6 years,
I attended the Who convention in Shepard's Bush in 1995
and yet,I've never seen the boys for this reason or that!

Until Monday night that is!
I attended the Tweeter Center show and was VERY impressed
with their set,and their spirit.

Highlights:
Great versions of
I Can't Explain
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere (is that the right title?)
- fab guitar break in the middle
Relay
5:15
Won't Get Fooled Agin
Behind Blue Eyes
My Wife
Bargain

Fave moment:
Their version of Let's See Action
(incorporating bits from Pete's
'Who Came First')

Lowlights:
Nothing too bad-
Good version of My Generation
but the extended jam was a tad dull

Magic Bus' needs the Bo Diddley beat,not the straight
tempo
(IMHO)

The boys tried an unreheasred
Naked Eye/See Me Feel Me that wasn't completely successful,
but a tip of the hat for trying

Pete looks very gentleman-ly,yet was very lively,doing windmills
and attacking the guitar.

Roger looks like he's 35,and sound very good.
He hit most of the notes he needed to hit,including
the big scream in Won't Get Fooled Again

Entwistle was Entwistle,and as a bass player myself,
I was honored to be in the same 'room' with him.

Zak Starkey is a great drummer,VERY lively

Rabbit is a fine keyboardist
(I've been a fan since his days with Free/PAul Kossoff)

Stage raps were both humorous and sincere.

A really great show,which reminded me of all thereasons why I like these
guys.

My two cents.

.