Tweeter Center Show

Hi all,

The Boston show was amazing! I was absolutely thrilled throughout, so was the entire audience and the band, really good energy. Highlights included some great jams—especially during The Real Me and Bargain—and The Kids Are Alright which included 2-3 new verses, I think. Roger sang one, then Pete, then Roger again. And, the whole vocal arrangement was different and great. As previously mentioned, they sang Naked Eye with See Me/Feel Me appended. There were also some charming mistakes: Roger forgot “inside, outside, leave me alone…” during 5:15, but John brought it all back together with a great bass solo and Pete had the band start again for Pinball Wizard. All in all, it was 2 and ˝ hours of great rock n’ roll. Well worth the ticket prices, to be sure.

Here’s hoping for “A Quick One” at Jones Beach,
Inga

PS. Is Roger really 56? God!