FYI

In my travels to find new CDs to sell in my store, I have recently come
across something quite intriguing. First, I found a Marc Bolan/T. Rex
collection called Millenium Collection. Unlike the ten song "best of's" with
the same name, this was a double CD with 36 cuts total and a pretty good
collection of T. Rex material. However, oddly enough, every cut is an
alternative track. All studio, but different versions...noticably different.
Today I found a Mountain collection with the same title, and it's all (as
far as I know, and I'm pretty sure I would know since I'm a fan of the band)
unreleased live material. Offical release quality too, I might add. My best
guess is an NYC concert.
These releases are on the Digimode Entertainment label, distributed by The
International Music Company in Hamburg, Germany. Fans of the bands and of
bootleg material might want to keep their eyes open for these and other such
collections, but what I'm wondering about is a Who collection. Anyone see
one? Anyone here from Germany? It's worth checking out, if these two are any
indication. And if there is such an animal, please let me know...I want one.

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
                           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

        Cheers                 ML