If you miss THIS tour, YOU'RE NUTS!!!

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
    I just came home from the PNC Arts Center show here in NJ, and let me
tell ya
W O W !!!!!
    The show was STELLAR! great setlist (which I'll share with you in a
moment), good sound, a lot of energy, and a man POSSESSED by the name of Pete
Townshend!!
    Before the show I met up with fellow listers Magik, Derrick, George,
Jess, and George's best friend (Who happens to be a fellow METS fan!) I'm
sorry that I can't remember his name ;-(  I had a great time hanging out with
them and sharing stories!
    The WHO were amazing! They were in great spirits, and the playing was top
notch! Roger's voice sounded very good and he was throwing the mike all over
the place (yes, he ran in place during WAY) John was his usual incredible
self, Rabbit was great, and you'd swear that when Keith died, his drumming
spirit went right to Zak! Yes, he was THAT good! (especially on Bargain!)
    And then there was Pete..... Jumping all over the stage, windmilling
constantly, shredding the guitar, bouncing it off his knee, and nearly
ripping the whammy bar clean off!!! He was just a sight to behold.
    Make no mistake, this was The WHO in all their glory! Here's the set
list. It's not in perfect order, but all songs are included........

    ICE, SUB, AAA, IDEKM, BARGAIN, RELAY, BABA, SEEKER, MW, RM,       I'M
ONE, YBYB, MB, PW, BBE, WAY, 5:15, WGFA
      Encore = TKAA, LSA, & MG

    Well, I'm off to read the program, which is by far the best program
they've issued since the '79 tour!! (No, I wasn't there in '79 but I do have
the program!)
        By for now,
                Keith