VIP Packages

Jim,
My theory on the VIP packages is that they have not sold many.  I have
been keeping an eye on the Tweeter Center tix via Ticketmaster.  They
have been releasing blocks of premium seats over the last few weeks.  I
can only assume by that and the lukewarm buzz I have seen on this list
and on O&S that there have been few takers.  I feel that the additional
cost over and above the already pricey (but worth it) good seats is not
justified for a good parking spot, some rubber chicken and a few cheesy
souviniers.

Jeff in Massachusetts