my idea

Hey there is a contest on one of the local radio
stations in Philly.You have to answer 6 out of 10 very
stupid Who questions to be entered. Like I said I am
not over 18 years old so I entered my brother and my
mom(both are NOT Who fans).Yesterday my brother got a
call saying that He (really me) got 10 out of 10
right.Everyone who didn't get ten where disqualified,
so he would be entered in the FINAL drawing for the
tickets.If he wins three people get to sit ONSTAGE and
one Pete Townshend guitar. Since He obliviously has to
be there and I'm sure as hell going, I thought the
third seat should go to another Who fan.I mean it's
bad enough he isn't a fan and he's going.So my idea is
to bring someone off this list to be the third
person!Because I don't know any Who fans other than
people on this list that will be anywhere near the
E-center on July 7! Do you guys think this is a good
idea? Or do you think I'm insane? Or both?

  Hoping my brother's name gets picked!
     -Jess in Jersey