Zep V Who Barfight

I agree with Moonie and Bonham escaping for a drink or three or some
thing similar.I always imagined Daltrey as the fighter in The Who,
according to legend. He got his own way many times with his fists.
He would probably beat everybody up on his own. He has been quoted
as saying that it was 'Rock that got me out the gutter' implying
that had it not been for his career, He might have landed up in jail.
Sheet metal worker was his former occupation and otherwise street
tough or hard nut!Kicked out of school for smoking etc.......
Derick.