Re: Have Who - will party, Jeff Beck w/Keith,

Rich,

The name of the Jeff Beck song that Keith plays on is called "Beck's Bolero"
  It also has John Paul Jones on bass, and Jimmy Page on rhythm.  It is a
fantastic song, very psychadelic.  I remember reading somewhere than JE was
supposed to make it to the session, but he couldn't make it for some reason.

Brian,

You were incredible sharp with your lifehouse interpretation.  I think you
hit all the nails right on the head.

Nick in SL

"What I mean to say is, I am fucking brilliant.  Not 'was' brilliant.  'Am'
brilliant"
PT in rolling stone this week.