Re: Powder in VT, Covering Up Nuts...

Kevin wrote:
>	Stay in tune, CHOKE, COUGH, CACK!!!!!  Sorry 'bout that, still
>getting all the POWDER out of my lungs from yesterday's epic boarding.
>2-3ft in the mountains!!
>	Kevin in VT

Kevin:
My family and I are heading to Stratton, VT next week.  It's good to hear that
there is snow to be had.

Regarding nuts covering, I prefer honey-roasted.  No.

I believe what Pete meant was when two people are so in love that they were
comfortable with their nakedness in front of each other.

When doubt entered into their relationship they started
covering up out of embarrassment and guilt.  Sort of a Garden of Eden
thing. When you have to cover up because of embarrassment you lose your
innocence.  IMHO.

Trying to stay in tune until I get my lift pass.

Joe

Joe Lewinski, ICANON
Tel: 610.313.1850 Fax: 610.313.1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.