Re- Guts and Nuts and more body parts ?

>From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>
>Now that tou all have appeared to have figured that one out, perhaps
>you can help me out  a bit with this one:
>'Someone takes his pants off (Keith Moon?) and the rafters knock '
>from 'Long live Rock'.Rafters meaning what exactly ? Nuts again !?

Keith is a good suggestion for the person taking his pants, off, although I
always thought of it as some extremely exuberant fan in the audience.  But
as for the rafters knocking, rafters are rafters, those beams that hold up
ceilings/roofs, and they knock, figuratively, against each other at the
extremely loud audience cheers at the person (whoever he is) who took off
his pants.

Alan
"It's not like bein' possessed or anything...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
   --Pete Townshend