Re: The Wall & Tommy, Misheard Lyrics

Is there a sync for Tha Wall & OZ?  I've done Dark Side & OZ (many, many times) but never Wall/OZ.  Anybody have instructions?

By the way, for a great sync, try Pink's "Echoes" (from Meddle) and 2001 (start at the title card "Jupiter and beyond the Infinite") TRUST ME!

Michael

Brian Wright <lump_16@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hmmmm ...
Maybe it's supposed to be liek when you play the Wall during the Wizard of
Oz and all those eire thigns fall into place.

Should I go play Tommy on my CD player whyile wathcing The Wall video? :)

Just curious,
Brian Wright

**Help a starving college student**
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BBC-426