You just don't get it!!!

> 	I've often thought about these lines as well.  It never has made
> sense to me that by covering up my (your) "nuts" (in this country would
be
> the same as guts.....aka "you have no balls" )(as apposed to guts) that
you
> are then admitting there is something wrong. How does covering my nuts
say
> something is wrong?  I cover them every day!  The only thing that may be
> wrong is that it's bloody cold!

> Seems like there's a slight difference in meaning.  Guts means courage,
and
> it could apply to men or women either one.  But balls is pretty specific
and
> has to do with manhood.  Is this about emasculation?

Fellow Who fans! You aren't getting it! What Pete was saying "You can cover
up your guts" (don't flaunt your courage) "But if you cover up your
nuts/You're admitting that there must be something wrong..."

As in: something wrong with private parts. As a lot of "highly moral"
people tell us, sex is bad (although I've never been able to understand
that logic, myself, since the Big G literally made us this way). Unclean!
Evil! And when you cover them up, you're admitting that there must be
something wrong with sex (well, OK Kevin I'd bet it's pretty damned cold in
VT as it is also here in SC right about now, so you've got a good reason
cover up your nuts and so do I).

Anyway, that's what I've always thought it meant.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/