Re: Odds And Sods Album Cover

I was noticing The Who Live video and the pictures on the big screen of a
naked little boy during Tommy.  I don't think that would fly these days,
either.  It's the new Victorianism at work--too much protection of children
on the one hand, and then trying them in adult court when they get into
trouble on the other.

keets