BBC Review

Hi Kids!

The February MAXIM has a review of the BBC Sessions (honest, I get this
magazine for the articles.) It features a small picture of the CD and a lead
picture which is that famous shot used for the Maximum R & B box set cover.
The caption below the R & B pic is: "Townsend (yep, they spelled it wrong)
flees Daltrey's dreaded tambourine spank."

The review says in part: "Meanwhile wild-man drummer Keith Moon doesn't so
much keep the beat as kick the ever-loving shit out of it. Unfortunately,
the sound quality is so muddy in spots that we're convinced the BBC
engineers have been using the master tapes to prop open a bathroom door for
the last 30 years. If you're a Who fan, however, no amount of fuzz and
static can keep the raw power of these vintage tunes from blasting through."
(Rating: 3 out of 5)

God, I can't wait!!!!

Rob in Cincy

"In the future, earth's rotation will become increasingly faster, causing
smaller people to fly off into space."