Misheard lyrics

I thought it could be humorous if we contributed some of our misheard Who
lyrics.  I'm sure we all got words mixed up in our heads at one point.  I
can contribute two now, maybe more later, I just have to think.  The first
one is mine, the other, that of a friend.

Baba O'Riley- "The Exodus is here"  ----> "The Exorcist is here"
Gettin in Tune- "Right in on you"   ----> "Riding on a ewe"

I also have a few Pete misheard lyrics:

Rough Boys- "Gonna get inside your bitter mind" ---> "...your bed or mine"
Jools and Jim- "Typewriter bangers on" ---> "TIE fighters banging on" (I'm
a Star Wars fan)
A Little Is Enough- "The high winds scare me but I need the breeze" ---->
	"The highways scare me but I need Febreeze"

good night,
greg harris