Re: Pete's chatroom complaint - reply from Matt Kent

Ha.  I think I see who's missing, though I don't know who he is.  It's that
SatanGod guy, one of the dudes who heckle Fang on various of the lists.  I
don't recall that he posted anything offensive, but whatever, I don't guess
he had any reason to hang around once Fang was gone.

Hmmm.  Am I experiencing deja vu here?  Have I asked this question before?
<passing hand before eyes>  Damn, it's getting late.  I'd better go to bed.

keets