Attention UK Listers

Good Morning!

   If you are reading this list from anywhere in Endgland, or elsewhere in
Europe for that matter... i am seriously searching for something you may be
able to help me with.
   i would very very very much like to own a copy of "Who's Last" with the
European cover (the burning Union Jack) as opposed to the standard American
cover (black with gold lettering). i'd prefer a cd copy, but vynil would be
cool also. Is this still available?
   If you can help me, we can arrange a trade. i have a cd recorder and
many bootlegs, which i'm in the process of transferring to cd. Also have
some video and of course, cassette tapes. E-mail me if interested and maybe
we can work out a trade!
                       Thanks, hope to hear from you!   peace&anarchy, jeffree
                                                    <jdworks@execpc.com>

   Guess this one! "Monday feels like a slave-in." ---Pete Townshend song