Oasis/My Generation..

>Did you hear them say that Beatles and Rolling Stones and The Who are a =
>bunch of nipples? I thought that was disgusting!!!!

Actually they didn't say it about those three bands at all.. Liam said it
only about George Harrison because George said something nasty about Oasis
(can't remember what exactly).

>They had a good album, their second album, but now all they do is copy =
>themselves and the classics... and they actually think they're the best! =

Why not think they're the best? Every other band does.. The Who sure as hell
did, even though there were people who thought they were far from it. And
Noel Gallagher has been quoted as saying that he hopes The Verve's Urban
Hymns sells more copies than (What's The Story) Morning Glory, so they're
not THAT stuck up their own arse :) But I really don't want to start an
argument.. this isn't the place, and I can't be bothered anymore :)

>so although oasis may be likeable to some people,and have catchy songs
>etc..it's impossible to compare them on a creative level to The Who....

I agree with that, of course, but that's not what's in dispute here..

Cheerio,

Rebekah