re: Furore

Dave wrote:

>A lot of people do not seem to know about a fantastic book >on The Who written by Andy Neil called
>'A Fortnight of Furore' it chronicles the Small Faces and >The Who's short tour of Australia and New Zealand in >January 1968.
<snip>
>You can read more about the book at this web site:
>
>http://www.thewho.net/furore
>
>The site includes a write up by "Max the Mod" as well as >how and where to order it from.

This is indeed worthwhile reading.  For those interested, the text of the press release can be read at: http://www.thewho.net/australia/book2.html

Last time I spoke with him Andy's preference was for orders to go through Helter Skelter.  They are not overly response to emails though so it may take some persistence.  If I recall correctly the initial print run was 2000 and approx half have been sold.

Regards,
Denis.

Visit The Who in Australia at: www.thewho.net/australia

The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb
http://www.thatweb.com