Re: non-CD Who; 6NTR

> Secondly, I've compiled a little list of Who songs that are currently
> unavailable on CD.  Please let me know if I've missed any.  In rough
> chronological order....
>
> Most of these are from WHO'S MISSING and TWO'S MISSING.  Plus, of
> course, most of MY GENERATION, WHO'S LAST (gag) and that medley from THE
> KIDS ARE ALRIGHT.  Have I left out anything?  If so, please post here &
> let me know.

Carolyn,

I've got Who's Missing, Two's Missing, (unremixed, US, The Who Sings)
My Generation, and Who's Last on CD. I've ordered the Japanese import of
TKAA, which includes the medley. The only thing on my non-CD list is the
long version of "Magic Bus" from the vinyl MBBB.

Rebekah,

Who did Sixpence None The Richer cover with "There She Goes"?

Jim