RE: The Who On Video

The two Winterland shows were saved from the fire. In fact all of the film
that Bill took was not in that building.

Those two shows and the others are in safe hands. Unless the film leaks we
will never see an official release.

I do have some of the Winterland film.

Dave...

http://www.petetownshend.net