From: Dave [mailto:dave@thewho.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 3:00 PM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: The Who On Video

There is a large amount of film that is out there and in the hands of
"private" collectors.
Some of this will see release through trading circles in years to come,
some will never be let out for various reasons.

The Oakland 10/09 and 10/10  76' shows were filmed pro-shot by BGP as were
many other Bay Area appearences.  The Oakland shows have never made it out
to the public not even small samples, at least not the pro material.

The London Coliseum show is one of my all time favourite and sought after
gigs. This has never surfaced.

Then of course there is all the 8mm film.

Dave...

>With regards to other video that has surfaced from the '60's/'70's, other
>than TV appearances, Woodstock 1969, Cow Palace 1973, Detroit 1975,
>Cleveland 1975 and some super 8 from Chicago 1975, Toronto 1975, Toronto
>1976, Oakland 1976, New York MSG 1979, Buffalo 1979 (all are short pieces).
>
>There was a rumour that a complete video of The Who at the Coliseum,
Convent

http://www.petetownshend.net