Re: The Who are everywhere

Yeah, I saw that shite as well.  No me gusta.  There are few things that
irritate me more than musicians who base their success on rearranging
other's hits.  Particularly The Who.  Particularly on "Ally McBeal."

By the way, I'm sorry my first contribution to the list had to be so
belligerent.  Hello all, and long live rock.

Ethan Bennett
Austin, Texas