Re: who on video

I remember seeing a vid for "Don't Let Go The Coat," it was done in the same
way as "You Better You Bet."  It was probably done the same day as "You
Better You Bet."  There were also live videos taped during the Cap Center
shows in '82 for "Eminence Front" and "It's Hard."  They were filmed without
an audience, but performed live (no lip-synch), and I believe that they were
used during some Schlitz commercials that year.

Who are You was a film project that was later scrapped.