Subject: Re: Rock of the Century results/Chicago

Hello Who-ligans,

Been a while I must say.  I've  been reading diligently, but I haven't
posted in a while.  Oh, by the way - welcome Shanna.

I read about the Century list from the radio station in Chicago and it
reminded me of another Chicago tidbit.  About a week ago, the Chicago Sun
Times ran a list of the top 100 rock/pop songs of the 20th Century.  Our
lads were represented with three songs in the top twenty.  My Generation was
in the top 10, WGFA was in the top 15 and Baba was in the top 25.  I didn't
get to read the whole list as I was pushed ahead in line at the gas station,
but it was nice to see that the 'orible 'oo wasn't forgotten.

FYI (in case you're keeping score) - #1 was Satisfaction and #2 (a real
baffler) was Aretha's Respect.  Huh?

Keep the faith all.

Jim in Chicago

"I'm Keith Moon, what's your excuse?"