Re: Let's bomb it fellas!

sorry about that. I sent the page but when i checked it myself, it went to
another page. that's alot of letters to type.
www.vh1.com/insidevh1/shows/thelist/vote.jhtml

 That should get you there. Still, I want to see The Who get the exposure and
recognition that they deserve.  They truly belong at the top of these all
time lists because their music lasts.

  Led Zeppelin seems to get too much attention.  Ever listen to one of thier
cd's over and over? Sounds real cool at first, but then I just get sick of it
for another ten years.

 Now The Who on the other hand I never get tired of.  Pete has the ability to
make the music timeless.  I like Who's next more than ever.  Quadrophenia
still gives me chills all over.  The subject of Tommy is so deep and
searching, plus Pete and Keith just rock on that album. They could do it all,
and all was interesting.  I can't play Live at Leeds loud enough. Who's
better?

       Jon in Mi.