Turning over a new Leif & Fast times at Amsterdam `69

>Hmmm.  Is this the latest pyramid scheme?  When do we cash in?

Keets:

HEY! Great IDEA! What we can do is everyone on the list send everyone else
on the list $1, and then we'll all...uh, we'll all break even...uh, never
mind...maybe my coffee was too strong this morning...anyway, MCA and Leif
Garrett still suck...
About bootleg speeds, yes many are offspeed. I don't know how they get that
way, but I got one of my favorite Tommy shows (Amsterdam) on a CD boot and
it was extremely fast. On the other hand, Fillmore West `69 is slow. TLAL
was about 1% slow, which might seem trival but you can hear the difference.
The solution, for those of you with CD burners at least (but one could also
connect their computer to the stereo to record a cassette) is to download a
program called Gold Wave. It is the best (and fastest) program I've found to
change the pitch of a song. Easy to use, too.

                 Cheers                              ML