Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #13

Just wanted to comment on the Chicago poll results : Seems funny they would
put Led Zep before the Stones.  Also for the male performer...why is Roger
6th???  I think he is way ahead of Lennon.  And even though I am a Pink Floyd
fan...you can't tell me Dark Side is better than Who's Next.... but kudos for
them naming Keith #1 where he rightfully should be.  And to see them give the
3 best who albums top 10 places was a great sight to see. Ok that's all I
have to say for now....I just hope we get a nice WHO 2000 tour this year....
I am reading Behind Blue Eyes now the book by Guiliano and its so fun to read
about Pete and his life.  By who heads....and welcome Shanna

Gloria