Re: Pete Interview in Q Magazine/Rolling Stone Picture

>That interview was quite interesting.  It's refreshing to hear Pete stick
>up for Roger when the interviewer took a cheap shot at him.

I don't think there was in interviewer in this case.  It was reader
questions Pete was answering, so someone sent in the one about Roger.
That's why Pete says that about "if he were in this room."

>But it was sad when Pete said if he could write some songs that would fit
>RD's voice there would be a new album.  Why can't he get back into the mode
>he was in when he wrote "After the Fire".  Of course writing passionate
>classics is not that easy i suppose.

Maybe he is back in that mode.  Things look promising, anyway.

keets