Re: "best of vinyl" -- track list

In article <005d01bf5d5d$61f5bea0$d37e0418@chmbl1.ga.home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> Just a few nitpicky bits.  Just doing it to help out.

A big thank you for the corrections!  I was going to typeset a little
'liner notes' for it, and I will include the corrected info.

> Sounds like a great collection!

I have fun making these little 'best of' kind of tapes from boots
because the time constraint forces you to compare and evaluate.
Sometimes I think a hand-crafted compilation given to a friend can turn
a mild interest into a fellow fan more than MCA or those crappy people
could ever hope to achieve! ;-).

"This country's in a weird, feeble, grotesque state and its about time
it got out of it... and the reason it could get out of it is ROCK
MUSIC and I think that Pete Townshend, The Who, Roger Daltrey, Entwistle,
Moon could rise this country out of its ambient state more than Wilson
or those crappy people could ever hope to achieve!"
    - Ken Russell in Kids Are Alright interview clip
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,