Re: "best of vinyl" -- track list

Just a few nitpicky bits.  Just doing it to help out.

>6:20 Baby Don't Ya Do It
>(live; at the Young Vic?)
>B-side to Join Together single released July 1972

Actually from the Civic Auditorium in San Francisco Dec. 13, 1971

>9:40 Roadrunner / Join Together / My Generation Blues
>(live, Pontiac Stadium, MI) 1975
>From the Kids Are Alright soundtrack released 1979

Technically now on CD since it is on the new Japanese mini-album CD release.

>0:30 My Generation (jingle)
>2:50 Signal 30
>Two from "IBC Demos" (is it really BBC demos?).  A bunch of
>the material on this boot appeared on the boxed set and
>reissues, but there are still a few unreleased bits.  Ed
>Hanel's discography quotes Pete as saying he could press 10
>albums from his unreleased material!  I suspect the jingle
>will appear on the BBC disc due out soon.
>Signal 30 is just weird ;-).  I like it.

No it's really from IBC Studios, London (probably, but definitely not BBC).
Signal 30's actual name is "Sodding About."  It was probably recorded April
28, 1967 for a never released all-instrumental EP and was going to be on the
1998 Odds & Sods CD but was cut at the last minute for space.

Sounds like a great collection!

        -Brian in Atlanta