Re: unabridged Kids Are Alright soundtrack

Judging by sound quality it has been remastered...
My 2 fave trackson it are the Shepperton Studios 2 and thats what I've been
listening to mostly.There is a def improvement over the original cd
release..
plus the packaging is faithful to the vinyl release...