Re:

>He'd bettter get something! He's one of the few guys (very, very few) who
>did something good this year.

Santana's album *is* something of a stand-out.

>When is the Who giving us some new material? Is the Who giving us some new
>material?

Maybe.  All of them have mentioned the possibility, and early estimates put
them in the studio this spring to try a few things out.  Roger mentioned
writing on some songs in the Pixelon interview back in October, and there's
been mention that Pete was feeling creative.  John usually contributes a
song or two.  I don't know that there's any rush to finish an album, as they
haven't promised one, let alone a date.  They said if what they did was
rubbish, they'd toss it out, and then went on to get involved in other
projects.  Still, we're all feeling hopeful.  :)

keets