Record Shows (was: Tommy White Label Promo)

In article <MAPI.Id.0016.00636872616465203030303730303037@MAPI.to.RFC822>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> > Sounds interesting but is it worth the asking price?
> >
> > Brian Wright
>
> White label promos are pretty rare & collectible [...]
> The one above sounds like it might be a bit beat up.  If you're going to
> spend that kind of money, maybe it would be better to wait for a better copy
> to come along.

I feel nervous buying used collectible items over the net because its
virtually impossible to sufficiently inspect the item to check for
handling.

On the other hand I always felt comfortable buying such things at
record shows.

Mark Leaman, didn't you mention about the big Valley Forge record show
on the list a while back?  When you mentioned it by name, I think I
remember having gone to it -- I was living in DE at the time.

Is anyone aware of record shows of this nature that go from place to
place across the country, usually in convention centers, sort of like
the "home improvement fairs" and things that your local convention
center is always having?

Anyone have any URLs for events like this?  I would really like to
attend another one and I'm trying to find one closer than Valley
Forge. ;-).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,