Re: BBC FUMBLED!!!

>I would like to "second" everything my esteemed Who collegue Mark Leaman
had
>to say about MCA.

Andrew:

ALL of it? I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to end up on some sort of MCA
"hit list." Last time I mentioned that monkeys with pens could do better
than MCA execs but I was just too nice about it. I'm way too forgiving, I
know.

>And whats funny is that MCA's excuse will probably be "Well we wanted to
>keep the prices down, by not including all the songs and making a full
>length second disc."

Yeah, for all of us poverty-level Who fans who shop at Best Buy. That's what
I hate about MY cardboard box...people keep stealing my Discman, which I got
off this guy who was asleep...

         Cheers                               ML