Re: BBC FUMBLED!!!

Second that emotion!  MCA has a history of doing this!  If they are going to
give us some choice BBC cuts, why the hell don't they do it right?  What is
it about getting fans what they really want that is so damn hard for the
record company to figure out?

1)It took them two years to get "Who's Last" out.  Granted, not a great
album, but given the lack of live Who material available at the time, it was
a godsend!
2) The Live at Leeds reissue was great, but would anyone have complained
about paying for a second disc had the ENTIRE performance been included?
And so what if there was a complete Tommy performance available on IOW?  NO
ONE WOULD HAVE COMPLAINED, AND WHO FANS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT BOTH!!!!
3) The re-mixes/re-issues.  We could write VOLUMES about this subject alone!
4) and now this BBC bullshit!  GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!!!!!

I sometimes think that bootleg CD companions are the only ones who know how
to give the fans what they really want: Complete, uncut concerts,
multi-disc sets of studio rarities and BBC sessions.