Bridge School Video, 10/30/99

I have just received a copy of the Bridge School show on 10/30/99.
Some of you may recall that in November I offered the 10/31/99 show,
so this now completes the set. This is a acoustic show, done as a
benefit for the Bridge School, a school for handicapped youngsters.
Neil Young has organized these benefit concerts for some years, and
appears at the end of the video. The Who were the last act this
night, and after their set all of the artists came on stage to sing
"I Shall Be Released" together.

The quality of this show is one notch below the 10/31/99 I offered
earlier, but still quite good. It has simply been through a few more
generations of copying. But you will find it quite acceptable, I
promise. The show, including the finale, runs 58 mins. As before, I
am open to either trades or B+P. If you want a copy, just drop me a
note at kob1@ix.netcom.com. As people who dealt with me on the 10/31
show or the Pixelon I-Bash video will tell you, I am just trying to
get the music out to people, and I make it easy.<g>

Also, just to let you know, a couple of us on this list are trying
to get copies of the show The Who did on 12/22/99 at Shepherd's
Bush. If we are successful I think you will see another offer on
this list.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/