"best of vinyl" (was: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #6)

In article <E126zWX-0005lQ-00@xmission.xmission.com>,
    Phil McRevis <legalize@xmission.com>  writes:

> [...] I'm making a "best of Rich's vinyl" cassette that I was going
> to send around to a few folks.

I just thought I would extend this offer to any other listers that are
interested.  After Nick came over and we listened to some of the stuff
I have on vinyl I thought it would be good to put together a little
compilation for those folks who got interested in the band after vinyl
was passe' :-).  This would be various bits from my live bootlegs that
I only have on vinyl ('68, '79, "Who's Zoo") along with other rare
vinyl bits that are hard to come by:

    Join Together/Roadrunner/My Generation Blues from the Kids
    soundtrack (cut from the CD version)

    "Secret Policeman's Ball" with Pete doing excellent acoustic
    versions of Pinball Wizard and Drowned and Won't Get Fooled Again
    with John Williams joining.

    Various PT single B-sides: "Classified", "Greyhound Girl", "Dance
    It Away"

I should easily find enough material to fill a 90 min. cassette and I
have a tape deck that can duplicate cassettes.  I was planning on
making a compilation cassette and then duping it for anyone else who
was interested.  If you're interested, email me and I'll reply with a
USnail address where you can send a blank cassette and return postage
;-).

I have other boots on CD, but I figure y'all can get access to those
just as easily as I can :-).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,