breaking news?

Someone has posted on the Pete Townshend bulletin board in response to the
rumor that The Who BBC cds will be delayed again.  Here's what he says:

In the U.S. the BBC cd will be released by MCA..The advance
copies have already been sent to the sales people and should
be on schedule for release in Feb...I have both cds. 1 is the
official release from MCA and the other consists of 9 songs that
Best Buy was supposed to chose from to release a second disc
that would be available only from them....Don't know if that is
still happening though...Nevertheless, the discs are brilliant...
Al Marks

That's interesting, and I suppose this means he's one of the sales people.
We'll have to start hounding Best Buy.

keets