RE: Shepardsbush Photos on Who.net

There is a link on TheWho.net/news to pictures from The Shep.  They are a
bit dark at times, but considering they were taken with a disposable w/out
flash......they are quite excellent.  I was psyched simply to see what Pete
looked like sporting his "scull cap".  I read about the cap in a review
somewhere and was dying to see what it looked like.  Pete looks hip!!
Kevin in VT