Re: tinnitus therapy

His doctor declined to give it out, so apparently it's a proprietary
treatment.  I would almost think that taking care to avoid high-pitched
noise all those years would have done more for Pete problem than this
treatment.  From descriptions of the technique, I think it has to do with
exposing the patient to small amounts of the offending substance in order to
build up a tolerence.  I've never had too much faith in it myself, and I'd
tend toward accupuncture (or something related) as a more effective
non-traditional method.

keets