Re: re- Dem Horns again!

It's true that the five-man band is the best thing they could have done
right now.  It's taken everybody by surprise, all that hard rocking when the
punk and grunge movements are played out.  I love the more textured and
complex sounds they produce with the bigger band, though, and I certainly
wouldn't want to discourage them from doing that or otherwise limit them in
any way.  I think they're all accomplished and talented musicians and they
should experiment with music however they want.  Especially I Pete should
pursue that little orchestration experiment which appeared in the Lifehouse
play.  The Who music would sound absolutely tremendous played by symphony
orchestras.

Anybody want to multiple guess what sound they'll come out with on the
(proposed) new album?  Choose one below:

a) My Generation
b) Tommy
c) Who Are You
d) Empty Glass