re- Dem Horns again!

First, Sorry Folks, I hit the wrong Key !
Keets, I absolutely agree with you, however, we've had them horns
around for a very long time and as i said before, they served a
purpose. Going back to (almost) basics is and could only be the best
thing that The Who could do for after all this is their Forte. This
is what they do best and where their reputation came from. This is
how they became TGRBITW ! THis is almost what it was like at the
start and more like the Who of Old. This is what it really should be
all about.
Regards,
Derick.