baba o riley, american beauty

>Hey, people, I just saw the presentation of a movie, "American beuty", and,
>while presenting the movie, on the background, they were playing "Baba
>O'Riley". Does anybody know anything about this? Is "Baba O'Riley" on the
>soundtrack or did they simply use it as a sample, to make the presentation
>more interesting?

Baba isn't in the actual movie and im guessing its not on the soundtrack.
However, "The Seeker" is in the movie and it is used absolutely
fantastically.

I'd recommend this movie to everyone.  It was my favorite movie of this year
for sure.  There is also something in the credits that thanks Pete
Townshend.  It didn't list what it was for, but it was just in big letters
during the credits.

Nick in Salt Lake